- You organize all areas of office management and support the specialists and managers.
- You take care of correspondence and are the first point of contact for employees, customers, guests and external service providers.
- You plan and coordinate meetings, customer visits, company events and business trips.
- You process employee requisitions and assist with the purchase of office supplies, IT equipment, marketing materials and services of all kinds.
- You have completed commercial apprenticeship or have a comparable qualification.
- You have professional experience at the reception and in office management.
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office and ERP systems.
- You communicate very well in German and English.
- You work independently, responsibly and service-oriented.
- You enjoy your work and are a good team player.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- an open and communicative atmosphere
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a very flexible working hours model incl. home office option
- a fair payment incl. bonus & benefits
- regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!