- You will develop embedded software (firmware) in C and C ++ for our innovative machine vision and embedded vision cameras.
- You configure image sensors and image processing logic.
- They calculate timing and processing parameters.
- You control control algorithms, communicate with host systems and integrate third-party software.
- You make your contribution throughout the entire product life cycle, including design, code, integration, debugging, testing and maintenance of complex camera applications.
- You work hand in hand with internal and external stakeholders on project planning and the detailing of requirements.
- You derive requirements, specifications and designs from protocol standards and data sheets.
- You document your development activities with a sense of proportion.
- As part of the international development team, you will work closely with your colleagues.
- You have completed a (technical) university degree in electrical engineering, computer science, technical computer science or a similar degree.
- You have experience in microcontroller development with C and C ++.
- You are familiar with 32-bit architectures and RTOS requirements.
- You are proficient in both procedural and object-oriented design.
- You know how to read circuit diagrams for debugging purposes and you can use measuring instruments accurately, e.g. Oscilloscope and Protocol Analyzer.
- You feel comfortable in a cross-functional R&D environment with electronics, FPGA and host software developers.
- You are responsible, enjoy working independently and achieve the best results in a team.
- You will find it easy to communicate in German and English in a dynamic and international environment.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- an open and communicative atmosphere
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a very flexible working hours model incl. home office option
- a fair payment incl. bonus & benefits
- regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!