- You are responsible for the development, support and maintenance of the R&D infrastructure.
- You support and improve the development environment as well as the continuous extension of the test automation of our unique Alvium camera technology.
- You are the internal interface between the agile development, test and IT teams.
- You have completed your training as an IT specialist, a degree in the field of computer science or comparable training.
- You have experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Artifactory).
- You feel at home in both Windows and Linux and have programming skills in Python.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- an open and communicative atmosphere
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a very flexible working hours model incl. home office option
- a fair payment incl. bonus & benefits
- regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!