- You are responsible for all aspects of sales and business development in your assigned territory
- You develop, organize and implement sales plans for your region through both direct and indirect sales to meet the assigned sales targets.
- You maintain a strong discipline of recording activity and contacts for accounts in the Allied Vision CRM database as well as submit monthly forecasts for business, production and inventory planning.
- You are responsible for supporting the assigned territories’ marketing activities with marketing materials, technical support, and training programs to help local direct customers, system integrators and channel effectively promoting and selling our products and services.
- You receive and assess all leads in your region, assign follow-ups either directly as a strategic account, or as a referral to the appropriate sales channel partner in a timely manner
- You manage existing sales accounts and help maintain and develop key partner relationships in your assigned territory
- You provide business development within your region, which includes identification of market areas and potential OEM customers, strategies for acquisition of potential targets, and implementation of a proactive sales strategy to penetrate target accounts
- You travel as required to meet the sales goals of your region
- You provide feedback to sales direct in APAC for future product direction and assist in the development of marketing resources for the company
- You will report directly to Sales Director Asia, providing weekly updates on sales activities, market trends, and customer feedback.
- You have a bachelor’s degree and background in engineering or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in direct sales and partner sales management roles or equivalent
- You have previous experience with electronic imaging including CCD/CMOS/SWIR sensor technology, cameras, optics and knowledge of lighting is a strong plus
- You have excellent inter-personal and customer service skills, attention to customer service.
- You’re able to handle multiple priorities and possess excellent organizational skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- You have excellent negotiation skills that adapt to diverse Asian Pacific cultures.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- an open and communicative atmosphere
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a very flexible working hours model incl. home office option
- a fair payment incl. bonus & benefits
- regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!