- You support the customs/export control officer within the scope of his function for compliance with customs and export control regulations.
- You participate in the planning and organization of work flows as well as customs and export relevant processes (set-up and optimization of process organization).
- You assist in obtaining customs-relevant simplifications, permits and certifications.
- You obtain, process and evaluate information relevant to customs and export control.
- You assess goods, countries, end uses and end users with regard to existing restrictions and prohibitions in import and export operations.
- You are responsible for monitoring the process related to the application for export licenses and end-use documents and for monitoring and optimizing the processes related to operational customs handling.
- You have completed training in wholesale and foreign trade with a specialization in foreign trade or a comparable qualification.
- You have several years of professional experience and knowledge of operational customs clearance and export control.
- You have experience and knowledge regarding the processing of European and international transactions.
- You have no difficulties working with an ERP system.
- You have experience and knowledge in the use of MS Office, Elan-K2 (BAFA), BuG-Portal (customs) and ATLAS system.
- You communicate well in English.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- an open and communicative atmosphere
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence and your area of expertise
- many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a very flexible working hours model incl. homeoffice option
- fair payment incl. bonus and benefits
- regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become part of our team!