- You perform MRP planning and analyze the resulting purchasing recommendations.
- You generate and issue purchase orders for supplies, materials, and mechanical components.
- You maintain purchase orders to manage the receipt of goods and submission of invoices for payment.
- You utilize the MRP capabilities to optimize inventory levels, while ensuring timely delivery of product.
- You proactively solve potential supply delays, and communicate delivery issues in real time.
- You resolve component quality problems by coordinating our Quality personnel, inspectors, and suppliers.
- You react quickly to provide lead-time detail to the Order Fulfillment team for Sales and Production inquiries.
- You participate in inventory cycle counts to assure accuracy.
- You have excellent data analysis and entry skills.
- You have experience with the use of ERP systems.
- You have experience in purchasing, inventory control, production scheduling, and warehousing methods.
- You are able to coordinate effectively with others, including members of the worldwide Purchasing team.
- Your demonstrable experience in an engineering or manufacturing procurement role is considered an asset.
- Your CPIM qualification or equivalent certification is considered an asset.
- Your working knowledge of JIT or lean manufacturing practices is considered an asset.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- an open and communicative atmosphere
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a very flexible working hours model incl. home office option
- a fair payment incl. bonus & benefits
- regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)