- You will learn a responsible and exciting profession with the possibility of employment in production technology.
- You will ensure complex production sequences in compliance with processes and quality standards.
- You will be involved in process development and improvement as well as the testing of production processes.
- You take care of the information technology networking of production processes.
- Your apprenticeship starts in August 2023 and lasts 3 years.
- You have at least a good secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- You have technical understanding and a passion for technology.
- You are interested in the manufacture of products and the production processes.
- You have organizational skills and enjoy being creative.
- Communicating in German and English is easy for you and gives you pleasure.
- Motivation, willingness to learn and reliability characterize you.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- competent and intensive support during the entire training period
- individual training and development in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a comprehensive insight into the company's activities
- an open and communicative atmosphere, including a "you" culture
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- regular team events and sports activities
- a job offer after successful IHK graduation
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!