- You accept goods and check the delivery quantity for correctness and completeness.
- You unpack the goods and sort and store them properly.
- You carry out stock checks and inventory maintenance measures.
- You pick and pack goods according to customer orders.
- You prepare loading lists, shipping and accompanying plans in compliance with loading regulations.
- Your apprenticeship starts in August 2023 and lasts 3 years.
- You have at least a good qualified secondary school leaving certificate or equivalent.
- You enjoy working with computers.
- You enjoy the English language.
- You are interested in commercial and technical contexts.
- You are motivated, willing to learn and reliable.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- competent and intensive support during the entire training period
- individual training and development in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a comprehensive insight into the company's activities
- an open and communicative atmosphere, including a "you" culture
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- regular team events and sports activities
- a job offer after successful IHK graduation
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!