- You are the first technical contact to our customers' technical teams, and play an instrumental role in managing successful product integration.
- You provide technical support for the camera products, accessories and our software packages (SDKs and API’s).
- You will handle a wide variety of support requests from our customers, sales representatives and distributors by phone or in writing in the pre- and post-sales phase.
- Your focus is on image processing software, camera technology, electro-mechanical assemblies, and optical components.
- You create programming examples and perform error analyses.
- You will work intensively with sales, product development and product management by monitoring customer requirements and feature requests.
- Engage in continuous learning and professional development to ensure your skills evolve with our portfolio and customer service approach.
- Domestic and international travel (2 – 4 weeks per year) to trade shows, customer sites, and other company locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Programming experience in multiple languages (C, C++, C#, Python) and operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS, or QNX).
- You have knowledge in embedded software development e.g. with v4L2, gStreamer, lib Argus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills along with strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior organizational and time management ability to work on multiple issues, determine priorities/timelines, and meet deadlines.
- Experience/familiarity with the field of machine vision would be useful but is not a pre-requisite.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- an open and communicative atmosphere
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a very flexible working hours model incl. home office option
- a fair payment incl. bonus & benefits
- regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!