|Interface||IEEE 1394b - 800 Mb/s, 2 ports, daisy chain, fiber optic (GOF) optional|
|Resolution||2452 (H) × 2054 (V)|
|Sensor type||CCD Progressive|
|Sensor size||Type 2/3|
|Pixel size||3.45 µm × 3.45 µm|
|Lens mount (default)||C-Mount|
|Max. frame rate at full resolution||14 fps|
|Image buffer (RAM)||64 MByte|
|Bit depth||8-14 Bit|
|Monochrome pixel formats||Mono8, Mono12, Mono16|
|Raw pixel formats||Raw8, Raw12, Raw16|
|Operating temperature||+5 °C to +50 °C|
|Power requirements (DC)||8 V to 36 V|
|Power consumption||4 W (@ 12 VDC)|
|Body dimensions (L × W × H in mm)||96.8 × 44 × 44 (including connectors)|
|Regulations||CE: 2014/30/EU (EMC), 2011/65/EU, including amendment 2015/863/EU (RoHS); FCC Class B|
- High SNR mode (up to 24 dB better signal-to-noise ratio)
- Low-noise binning mode
- Smear reduction
- Shading correction
- Area of interest (AOI), separate AOI for auto features
- Auto gain (manual gain control: 0 to 24 dB)
- Auto exposure (27 µs to 67 s)
- Auto white balance
- Look-up table (LUT)
- Hue, saturation, color correction
- Reverse X
- Deferred image transport
- Trigger programmable, level, single, bulk, programmable delay
- Sequence mode (changes the camera settings on the fly)
- SIS (secure image signature, time stamp for trigger, frame count)
- Storable user sets
The Pike F-505B/F-505C is perfectly suited for very demanding applications. The brillant image quality can be enhanced by its image pre-processing functions. Due to the modular design, customization is easy and cost-effective. This camera fits especially for:
- Science and research
- Healthcare and medical applications (white housing available)
- Multimedia, entertainment and sports
- Very demanding OEM camera applications
- ITS (Intelligent traffic solutions)
- Long cables - 400 meters and more without additional repeaters (fiber version)
This is a download archive for discontinued Pike cameras.
Installing and operating the camera
Software and firmware
3D CAD Files (STEP)
Please right-click the link of a 3D model and select save as to download the file. After downloading, unzip the STEP file. You need a 3D CAD viewer application to view and measure the STEP files. Download a STEP viewer free of charge: https://www.freecadweb.org.
Allied Vision approved machine vision accessories have been selected by our experts to deliver best possible image quality to your application with the greatest possible reliability. Our technicians and engineers conduct extensive tests with accessories such as lenses and interface cables in combination with our cameras. That way, we can recommend the best possible accessories and ensure maximal performance of your Allied Vision camera.
Have you heard of Vimba, our platform independent SDK (software development kit)?
Thanks to our in-house software you can easily integrate our cameras into any system and manage them centrally.
Vimba runs on Windows, Linux, and Linux for ARM.
With Vimba, you can acquire images and control your Allied Vision camera instantly, program complex vision applications or connect to third-party libraries.