Manta G-2460 with Sony IMX540 runs 4.9 frames per second at 24.6 MP resolution.Bookmark Remove from Bookmarks
Manta is Allied Vision’s most versatile GigE Vision camera series. It provides the largest choice of image sensors and its advanced feature set simplifies the setup of multi-camera applications. With its modular hardware concept, Manta offers nearly endless configuration possibilities to adapt the camera to your application.
|Interface||IEEE 802.3 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3af (PoE) optional|
|Resolution||5328 (H) × 4608 (V)|
|Sensor size||Type 1.2|
|Pixel size||2.74 µm × 2.74 µm|
|Shutter mode||Global shutter|
|Lens mounts (available)||C-Mount, CS-Mount|
|Max. frame rate at full resolution||4.9 fps|
|Image buffer (RAM)||128 MByte|
Imaging performance data is based on the evaluation methods in the EMVA 1288 Release 3.1 standard for characterization of image sensors and cameras. Measurements are typical values for monochrome models measured at full resolution without optical filter. Contact Sales or AE for more information.
|Quantum efficiency at 529 nm||70 %|
|Temporal dark noise||2.2 eˉ|
|Saturation capacity||9300 eˉ|
|Dynamic range||70.5 dB|
|Absolute sensitivity threshold||2.8 eˉ|
|Bit depth||8/12 Bit|
|Monochrome pixel formats||Mono8, Mono12Packed, Mono12|
|Raw pixel formats||BayerRG8, BayerRG12, BayerRG12Packed|
|Operating temperature||+5 °C to +45 °C ambient (without condensation)|
|Power requirements (DC)||8 to 30 VDC AUX or IEEE 802.3af PoE|
|Power consumption||External power: 3.2 W at 12 VDC | Power over Ethernet: 3.9 W|
|Mass||190 g; 200 g (PoE)|
|Body dimensions (L × W × H in mm)||86.3 × 44 × 29 (including connectors)|
|Regulations||CE: 2014/30/EU (EMC), 2011/65/EU, including amendment 2015/863/EU (RoHS); FCC Class B; CAN ICES-3 (B)|
Image optimization features:
- Auto gain (manual gain control: 0 to 40 dB; 0.1 dB increments)
- Auto exposure (exposure time control: 4 us to 171.8 s; 1 µs increments)
- Auto white balance (G-2460C only)
- Black level (offset)
- Color correction, hue, saturation (G-2460C only)
- Defect pixel masking (user defined with Defect Mask Loader tool)
- Gamma correction
- Contrast enhancement via look-up table
- Region of interest, separate region for auto features
- Reverse X/Y
Camera control features:
- Auto-iris (video type)
- Event channel
- Image chunk data
- IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol
- Storable user sets
- StreamBytesPerSecond (bandwidth control)
- Stream hold
- Sync out modes: Trigger ready, input, exposing, readout, imaging, strobe, GPO
- Temperature monitoring (main board)
- Trigger over Ethernet Action Commands
Manta G-2460 is ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Machine Vision
- Broadcast analysis requiring Full HD such as sports analytics
- Industrial inspection
- Security and surveillance
- Intelligent traffic solutions (ITS) including traffic monitoring, speed enforcement, and toll collection
- Low light or high sensitivity conditions
- Outdoor applications with dynamic lighting situations
Installing and operating the camera
Software and firmware
FAQs and application notes
Brochures and flyers
3D CAD Files (STEP)
Please right-click the link of a 3D model and select save as to download the file. After downloading, unzip the STEP file. You need a 3D CAD viewer application to view and measure the STEP files. Download a STEP viewer free of charge: https://www.freecadweb.org.
Allied Vision approved machine vision accessories have been selected by our experts to deliver best possible image quality to your application with the greatest possible reliability. Our technicians and engineers conduct extensive tests with accessories such as lenses and interface cables in combination with our cameras. That way, we can recommend the best possible accessories and ensure maximal performance of your Allied Vision camera.
Have you heard of Vimba, our platform independent SDK (software development kit)?
Thanks to our in-house software you can easily integrate our cameras into any system and manage them centrally.
Vimba runs on Windows, Linux, and Linux for ARM.
With Vimba, you can acquire images and control your Allied Vision camera instantly, program complex vision applications or connect to third-party libraries.