Ready-to-use Embedded Vision Starterkit
The Embedded Vision Starterkit from Allied Vision and MVTec is the ideal entrance into industrial image processing on embedded vision platforms.
- Start working right away with our perfectly matched package of hardware and software.
- Benefit from the high image quality of Allied Visions 1.2 Megapixel CSI-2 camera Alvium 1500 C-120 with the powerful ON Semi AR0135CS CMOS Sensor.
- Thanks to Plug and Play, the image processing applications based on MVTec HALCON* can be directly tried out on the NVIDIA Jetson Nano 4GB Developer Kit.
- Alvium 1500 C-120c color camera with S-Mount and open housing
- Allied Vision lens S-6-F1.8-5MP-T1-2.5-IRC
- 420mm CSI-2 flex cable
- CSI-2 Adapter Board for NVIDIA Jetson Nano / Xavier NX Dev Kit
- Alvium tripod mounting plate
- PCB Triangle for demo applications
- Machine Vision Software MVTec HALCON *
(in form of a browser-based demo application and executable without additional license)
- MIPI CSI-2 Driver
- Preconfigured SD card image
*With the starter kit, users can run the preinstalled application examples. Developing custom applications using HALCON's extensive toolbox is possible with a development license of MVTec HALCON (not included).
The practical demo triangle keeps various applications ready for you
- Reading of bar and data codes
- Pose estimation
- Deep-learning-based classification
Strong partners at our side!
MVTec is a leading manufacturer of standard software for machine vision and an Allied Vision Software Partner. MVTec products are used in all demanding areas of imaging. By providing modern technologies such as 3D vision, deep learning, and embedded vision, software by MVTec also enables new automation solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things aka Industry 4.0.
Allied Vision has partnered with NVIDIA to make industrial computer vision cameras and their benefits accessible to Jetson-based system designers through the Alvium Series of MIPI CSI-2 and USB cameras. Thanks to the ALVIUM® Technology, prototyping and system integration have never been so easy and future system updates are more flexible.