Start prototyping embedded vision with industrial-grade hardware and software
Allied Vision makes the integration of Alvium cameras as easy as possible.
We offer two Alvium Camera Kits for Texas Instruments processors designed for edge AI. They include everything needed to prototype your next design:
- Start working with your Alvium camera and all essential accessories right away
- Discover embedded vision at a small price
- Get easily started with our VIMBA SDK
The Camera Kit contains:
- Alvium 1800 U-500c color: 5 Megapixel USB 3.0 camera with Allied Vision S-mount lens (8mm focal length) and closed housing, equipped with ON Semi's Rolling Shutter AR0521 CMOS sensor
- Alvium 1800 U-158m mono: 1,58 Megapixel USB 3.0 camera with Allied Vision S-mount lens (12mm focal length) and closed housing, equipped with SONY IMX 273 Global Shutter CMOS sensor
What else do you need?
SK-TDA4VM starter kit for edge AI application development ($199 on TI.com)
- 8 TOPS deep learning performance
- Automatic hardware acceleration using industry standard APIs
How to get startet with the TI Edge AI Processor and the Alvium Camera Kit
Please specify in the description field which camera model you are interested in.
Texas Instruments offers embedded processors, software and tools for embedded edge AI systems such as smart cameras, industrial robots, autonomous machines, drones, and next-generation vehicles.
TDA4x processors from Texas Instruments include advanced integration of computer vision and deep learning accelerators and large internal memory, which enables high-speed AI and helps you reduce system power and cost. In addition, their software development environment makes application programming simple and hardware-accelerated inference easy to achieve. Users can accelerate computer vision and deep learning with Python and industry standard APIs (TensorFlow Lite, ONNX Runtime, TVM, GStreamer, Docker, ROS, OpenESGL). There is no hand-tooling required.
Learn more about our practical edge AI solutions: https://www.ti.com/edgeai.