AI-Blox and Allied Vision
An exciting collaboration between AI-Blox and Allied Vision. The modular edge technology platform called Blox will be integrating the new Alvium GM2 (GMSL2 interface) cameras.
The logistics industry plays a vital role in global trade, and the effective management of transportation, warehousing, and distribution processes is crucial for success. As the industry embraces digital transformation, the integration of cutting-edge technologies such as machine vision and AI presentsignificant opportunities for optimizing operations and addressing key challenges. With AI-BLOX we bring our systems together to create an Edge Computer Vision device on the NVIDIA Jetson Platform for intralogistics applications.
AI-Blox provides powerful, modular, secure and reliable hardware to accelerate the rollout of edge ai applications in Transport & Logistics. The mission of AI-Blox is to make edge intelligence easy by taking away friction points in the AI value chain. They support companies by providing the most flexible AI hardware on the market, and thus reducing the time to market. Want to know more about AI-Blox? Check the link below.
Edge Intelligence is a combination of AI and Edge Computing. It enables machines to make decisions on locally harvested data, instead of sending it to a centralized cloud server. It enables the deployment of machine learning algorithms to the edge of the device where the data is generated. Edge AI has the potential to provide artificial intelligence for every use case at any place.
BLOX is a modular hardware platform that is built to quickly and easily fulfil your application needs.
BLOX is modular by design:
- NVIDIA® Jetson™ processors unlock powerfull computational requirements.
- Customizable interfaces for connecting cameras, radars, lidars or any other type of sensor through Mipi/CSI, USB, Ethernet or GMSL2
- Ready to use communication modules to guarantee the best communication options for your application without anyworries (4G, 5G, Wifi, Gigabit ethernet).
Alvium GM2 cameras come with 2 GPIOs (General Purpose Input/Output) on the camera which can be used either via the coax cable or the separate I/O connector. Benefit from more flexibility in system setups.
- 30 sensors to choose from 0.5 to 25 MP
- Full electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) compliance
- Rugged coaxial-based FAKRA connector
- Resistance against shock and vibrations
- Fast and low overhead image transmission on embedded systems
- Multi camera friendly
- Deserializer boards for GMSL2 available
- Thin coax cables with different lengths 5, 10, 15 m available
- Easy system Setup with One Driver for all Alvium GM2 cameras on the Blox System
Curious on how to leverage AI for intralogistics?
Download our E-Book now!