During Vision, Robotics & Motion, discover the components for a completely integrated system:
from vision and optics, robotics, motion control to data science solutions
- Vision: machine vision, embedded vision, 3D inspection systems, short-wave infrared (SWIR), hyperspectral, 2D vision, surface analysis, smart cameras
- Optics: Liquid lenses, UV optics, Infrared optics
- Robotics: robots, cobots, Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV), Vision Guided Robotics (VGR) and machine and robot safety
- Motion control: integrated industrial communications, IT and OT synchronization, scalable and accessible products, 5G
- Data science: Artificial Intelligence, deep and machine learning, embedded systems
Allied Vision at Vision, Robotics & Motion
Discover the benefits of the Alvium GigE Vision and 5GigE Vision cameras for robotics and automation.
Alvium G1 is a small and feature-rich GigE Vision camera providing highest image quality in a future-proof package. Alvium G5 is a high-performance 5GigE-Vision camera providing more bandwidth in a compact form factor. Both camera series are a perfect fit for applications in robotics and automation.
Learn also more about Allied Vision's cameras for 2D and 3D imaging.
The Allied Vision team will be happy to provide information on the latest Alvium camera models, the Nerian Ruby 3D depth camera as well as the entire Allied Vision product portfolio and the embedded ecosystem at the booth.
Come and visit Allied Vision at booth# 90 in hall 3.